April 17, 2008

Ken Livingston Campaigner Is Wannabe Suicide Bomber

As the race for London mayor heats up ken Livingston may find himself fighting an uphill battle after one campaigner for the group muslims 4 ken has been exposed as a Hamas supporting potential suicide bomber.

Dr Tamimi, director of the London-based Institute of Islamic Political Thought and campaigner for ken Livingston, Has previously praised suicide bombers and even said he would volunteer personally for a suicide mission in the Middle East. In a BBC interview in 2004 he said: "If I can go to Palestine and sacrifice myself I would do it. Why not? Sacrificing myself for Palestine is a noble cause. It is the straight way to pleasing my God and I would do it if I had the opportunity."

In 2006 he was the main speaker at a London conference which had the backing of Mr Livingstone and was held the day before the anniversary of the July 7 terror attacks. It was Dr Tamimi who invited the radical Islamic preacher Yusuf al-Qaradawi to speak at a conference in London in 2004. Al-Qaradawi, who has defended suicide bombers and the persecution of homosexuals, was welcomed to City Hall and embraced by Mr Livingstone.

2 comments:

  1. If he wants to go to Palestine and blow himself up. Let him. That would be one less nutcase the rest of us have to deal with.

    Although it is disappointing to hear that someone that supports this kind of thought it running for mayor of what I've heard is a very nice city. Although I've never been there myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the same Yusuf al Qaradawy who was proclaiming recently that Mecca us the true center of the Earth. What a moron!

    ReplyDelete