You may remember the piece i wrote a while back showing the ten most viewed pages on conservapedia, The conservative christian version of wikipedia which tells the facts in a way that they can agree with (ie not facts at all).
It's unsurprising that conservatives christians would need their own version of facts to reference.
Back then the main focus was on homosexuality, practices of homosexuals and diseases commonly associated with homosexuality, But the main page was number 1. Now things have changed slightly and some other wholesome subjects have made it in to the top 10, Like Adolf Hitler, But the focus is still definitely on homosexuality as the most viewed page on conservapedia now is homosexuality.
They don't even bother going to the homepage to search for homosexuality anymore. How does that work? Do these people have it bookmarked or something?
The New Conservapedia Top 10
- 1. Homosexuality [2,109,409]
- 2. Main Page [2,017,730]
- 3. Homosexuality and Anal Cancer [295,889]
- 4. Homosexual Agenda [274,883]
- 5. Arguments Against Homosexuality [253,098]
- 6. Examples of Bias in Wikipedia [241,670]
- 7. Wikipedia [230,354]
- 8. Adolf Hitler [225,234]
- 9. Theory of Evolution [224,222]
- 10. David Beckham [217,655]