November 24, 2007

Fundies Say The Darndest Things

I have just discovered the site FSTDT, it's a site that collects some of the more moronic blabberings from fundamental christians and creationists from around the net and i thought i would share a few of my favorites with you.

These are excellent examples of the pig shit that sits between these people ears. cretinous imbeciles the lot of them.
several million years for a monkey to turn into a man. oh wait thats right. monkeys dont live several million years.

If the very mention of God was wrong then why is God the Author of the Constitution?

There are a lot of things I have concluded to be wrong, without studying them in-depth. Evolution is one of them. The fact that I don't know that much about it does not bother me in the least.

I fail to see how "glyphosate" resistant weeds is an arguement FOR evolution. I do not even know what glyphosate is so how can that be evidence for anything. Maybe for you it is evidence, for me it is just a word that I do not know the meaning of.

stop there....but you are assuming that the lightwave has to travel to us....why can it not be that my eyes travel to it?

I want proof that we evolved from a rock. I want proof that my great great great great great great etc. grampa was soup

the world was created Oct. 23, 4004 B.C. – making it exactly 6,009 last Monday.

It doesn't follow that you need a brain to believe.

You are banned. You are not a Christian for Christians don't accuse brothers and sisters in Christ of being non-Christian.

If we did evolve from monkeys then how come babies arent born monkeys... how come we cant speak monkey

I don't believe in atoms. There isn't sufficient proof for them.

No, everyone is born Christian. Only later in life do people choose to stray from Jesus and worship satan instead. Atheists have the greatest "cover" of all, they insist they believe in no god yet most polls done and the latest research indicates that they are actually a different sect of Muslims.

And how can I be ignorant about anthropology when that is a word you just made up?

As someone who is studying science in grad school, I know that science is bogus.

Yeah, I heard atheists dont even have morals. But I wouldnt want to talk to them in person because the ones Ive met have all been really nerdy and smart and in person I wouldnt have a chance to look up the answers on the internet!

You know how many school shootings there have been since the theory of evolution started being taught in school? It's gone crazy!

Don't ever compare heterosexual incest to homosexuality! Homosexuality is much worse because it involves two people with the same genitalia! At least incest can be traditional, and involve a man and a woman

Dr. Phil advices women in abusive relationships to "leave and ... find the right man." What horrible advice! Is this what God wants us to do?

Slavery can come back. fine with me, so long as the people are treated in a god pleasing manner.

6 comments:

  1. ROFL!
    I've been there before Matt, just recently in fact. But you sure mined some gems! Thanks for the belly laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have posted more but i got a headache from laughing so much and had to have a lay down. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do fundies ever listen to what they say? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. "It doesn't follow that you need a brain to believe."
    profound.


    At least you don't have to live with these people, Matt! I was bombarded with statements like "God created life, and the bible says that man descended from man, not from lower forms of life" during my visit to Arkansas.

    I'm sorry Darwin, your ideas were just too revolutionary...

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Atheists have the greatest 'cover' of all, they insist they believe in no god yet most polls done and the latest research indicates that they are actually a different sect of Muslims."

    HAHAHA, what an idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's just amazing how ignorant and stupid people can be, isn't it? And the worst part is, the most ignorant people are usually the ones who are the most certain that they're right. It's scary to think that people like this are actually allowed to vote...

    ReplyDelete