December 02, 2007

Mojoey Atheist BlogRoll Hits 500

I'm a little late to the party on this one but i felt i had to blog about it. Better late than never, Eh?

Some of you may already know about the Atheist Blogroll set up by Mojoey. It's a way for bloggers to link to each other and a great way to keep track of what's going on in the atheosphere (I just made that word up).

By dropping a simple piece of code on to your blog you can have the latest posts displayed from atheist bloggers and have your own posts included (you can see the blogroll on the right hand side of my blog). I have had the opportunity to find numerous interesting blogs and inspirational articles because of the blogroll. I don't know what i would read if it wasn't for the blogroll and my collection of Atheist RSS feeds (which i may publish at some point).

Anyway, On the 27th of last month the Atheist blogroll hit a milestone with the addition of the 500th atheist blog, TriflingIdeas. So congratulations to Mojoey and congratulations to Jen over at TriflingIdeas.

No comments:

Post a Comment